Hi Friends, hope you are having a great week! Today, I’m so excited to share a swatching project that I’ve been working on. I love the idea of color swatches and always love looking at ink swatch photos (it’s crafty eye candy for me) but until now I haven’t taken the plunge. When I realized I could swatch the four beautiful ink combinations from Pinkfresh Studio with the four rainbow ribbons in the exclusive EBE Better Days Ahead Gift With Purchase Stamp Set, I jumped for joy and went all in because (1) I needed my own color swatches in my life and (2) Rainbows are my absolute favorite. There’s definitely better days ahead in my craft room with the addition of these happy rainbow ink swatches.
Below you’ll find my swatching process and more color combo photos.
The Swatching Process:
- Die Cut 12 Circles that fit on a circle tag.
- Add the 4 Rainbow Ribbons and 1 Heart to 5 different Stamping Blocks.
- Open up the ink cube packaging and stamp each color from darkest to lightest.
- Use the darkest ink to add the cute little rainbow heart.
- Free-hand scribble in the names of the inks between the first and second rainbow ribbon.
- Die cut 12 circle tags in “matching” rainbow color cardstock. I used the the Hero Hues Sampler for my circle tags.
- Adhered Rainbow Swatches to the circle tag and insert circle ring for storage.
Here’s to Better Days Ahead full of colorful rainbow cards & swatches. Be sure to stop by Ellen Hutson and do a little wishlist shopping so you can get your hands on this awesome stamp set! Better Days Ahead is available with purchase when you spend $100 or more between July 15-19, 2020.
Big Paper Hugs!
Affiliate links provided at not additional cost to you. Thank you for your support and kindness.
Please note that some items are currently out of stock but should be restocked soon…be sure to use the notify me feature if there is a color combo you have your eyes on. You can also find all the ink colors at Pinkfresh Studio.