Hi Friends! Trinity Stamps is celebrating their 2nd Birthday with a fun new release on June 26th. There are so many great stand-alone dies, stamps and stencils in this new release. I had the opportunity to work with the new Slimline Series: Foliage Frame Stand-Alone Die along with the Wallflower stamp set which is a great new set of floral images. The Foliage Frame is so beautiful and with one pass through the die cutting machine you have a beautiful card element. New release links will be ready for purchase in the Trinity Stamps shop on June 26th.
Here’s how my project came together:
- Die cut the Slimline Series Foliage Frame Die (new release) from white card stock.
- Cut a piece of vellum into a slimline panel (3.5 x 8.5).
- Add anti-static powder to the vellum to prep for heat embossing.
- Add layers of florals from the Wallflower stamp set (new release) to the vellum with VersaMark Ink.
- Add White Embossing powder and heat set with a heating tool. Make sure you run your heating tool for a minute so it’s nice and hot and can melt the embossing powder quickly without burning the delicate vellum.
- Turn the vellum over and add your favorite distress oxide inks with a blending brush.
- Glue the Foliage Frame die cut to the ink blended, vellum embossing panel.
- For extra pop, add your favorite sparkly gems. I used the gorgeous Rainbow Reflection Multi-Sized Rainbow Rhinestone Mix.
- The sentiment is from the Wallflowers stamp set which I heat embossed with white embossing powder on a layered sentiment strip.
Be sure to stop by the Trinity Stamp’s Instagram Feed for more inspiration from the amazing Trinity Stamps Design Team as we celebrate the new release with a 3-Day Instagram Hop.
Big Paper Hugs!