Hello Friends! Welcome to the WOW! Embossing Powder and Trinity Stamps Collaboration Blog Hop. I’m so excited to be sharing a couple cards with you during this fun collaboration hop. I hope you are having a great time seeing all the beautiful creations from the entire hop and thank you for stopping by to take a look at what I’ve created.
Since this is a Collaboration Hop, we also have some fun giveaways! We have two prize packages to giveaway and all you have to do is leave comments here and along the hop for a chance to win. Check out the bottom of the post for prize package details and the entire blog hop line up!
Pretty in Pink & Little Sprinkle of Gold
With the cold weather, I’ve been craving Spring and when I crave Spring I tend to start creating with pastels (especially pink) and floral designs. The Opaque Pastel Pink is a wonderful color and what I really enjoy about the WOW! Embossing Opaque colors is that they look totally different when applied to white card stock vs. a color card stock. With this embossing magic in mind, I decided to create the same Thank You Card Design but different color card stock.
The Fun Supplies:
- The beautiful Hello Sweet Friend Stamp Set
- WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad
- Metallic Gold Rich Regular Embossing Powder
- Opaque Pastel Pink Regular Embossing Powder
- Prismacolor Pencils
The Embossed Background:
- The number one most important step: Apply a Static-free powder to your card panels.
- I then stamped the floral image from Hello Sweet Friend several times on the white and pink card stock panels.
- Then I added the Opaque Pastel Pink Embossing Powder and applied heat to emboss the images on the card stock.
- Then in the extra spaces between the floral designs I stamped the greenery images. Then I heat embossed the images in Metallic Gold Rich Regular Embossing Powder.
- For a little extra dimension, I added in some Prismacolor pinks to the rose images.
The Gold Embossed Sentiment:
- To create the gold embossed square behind the sentiment block, I took the WOW Embossing Pad and smooshed it all around two white card stock squares.
- Then I heat embossed the gold to the card stock.
- I stamped Thank You from Hello Sweet Friend with the Embossing Pad and heat embossed with more Metallic Gold.
Finishing the Card:
- I layered the gold embossed square and sentiment square together with thin foam dots.
- Adhered the Embossed panels to a white and pink card stock base and then adhered the sentiment to top/center of the embossed patterned background panel with thin foam dots.
arch 6th 2019 on both Trinity Stamps & WOW! Embossing Blog.